The clergy with prophetic grace, Prophet Joshua Iginla has declared 2021 as a year for the courageous. Iginla during the crossover service at his 80,000 seater city of Wonders cathedral in Abuja, he reeled out powerful prophetic messages On Covid-19, Kanu, Biafra, presidents, Africa, and the world. At large.
Here are some of the prophecies as released by him:
1) The agitation for Biafra will wax very stronger. And we need to pray strongly because it will take dimensions that will provoke the government of the day to begin to haunt the agitators.
2) And the government of the day needs to be careful so they won’t cause an expensive massacre that will dent the image of the government of the day.
3) The agitation will grow stronger and will influence a lot of chances of the people from the eastern part of this country. Nobody should look down on the Biafra movement.
Like I keep shouting from the beginning that Dialogue is the key. There is no bomb, gun, or force that can stop such ideology except maturity applied for dialogue.
4) The leader of Biafra should be careful. There are people around him that are traitors. I see someone receiving a huge amount of money in other to end the life of this young man ( KANU) through poison. I saw it clearly, someone in the inner circle.
The movement will grow big and they felt the only way is to remove the head. As I said, there is a need for dialogue. The only way to appease it is to come round the table to talk.
5) I was taking in the realm of the spirit and I see our Great country Nigeria that 2023 will be a wonderful year for us.
6) The youths will wax stronger. There is still going to be another kind of protest that will come up and it will take another dimension. It will still be betrayed by the same elements. They will move forward but will not be able to clinch the number one spot because it’s not yet time.
They will be able to influence every other strategic position and be able to come in on a certain percentage m I see 41%. These people look like army, warriors, lions with an ionic face and more of them are more females than males. They will come in, influence the polity but won’t be able to clinch the number one spot. It will be recycled by the same old faces.
7) They will still be the one at the number one spot but their powers will be watered down till 2027. It’s the time for the youths but they are not fully prepared for what is about to happen.
8) They will make meaningful movements but the number one spot doesn’t belong to them yet. I still see old faces recycling the number position.
9) Does it mean Nigeria won’t get better? No God is programming Nigeria. There are people preparing for 2023 who won’t see 2023 at all.
11) Covid-19 is not over yet. We will continue to see it’s a wave. We are not through with it yet. It will take another dimension be it real, political, or scientific.
12) Will there be another lockdown, yes we will! However, this year will be better than last year.
13) The economic hardship will increase but those of you who know your God will be strong and do exploits.
14) Top individuals and wealthy people should be prayerful.
15) I see a lot of kidnapping that will be on the increase this year. It will be an indifferent form.
16) Crime rate will increase but the good Lord will keep his own.
17) I see a Governor in Nigeria who needs prayers so that between 2021 and 2023 he should still be there. I don’t know whether it’s sickness, impeachment, or death. But I see that his seat was empty and another person taking over his stool.
18) God showed me that Africa will become a safe haven.
19) I see so many white people, top personalities leaving their country, trooping into this continent. And I asked the Lord what does this means and he said Africa will soon become a safe haven. Yes, it will become a place where they want to stay because it will be free from sicknesses and attacks.
20) God will make Africa a mystery to the world. What will hit the developed world is so much because it’s a judgment from God. And Africa which they have labels religious fanatics will become their safe haven. The reason is that life will become more important than development.
21) The president of Gabon should pray very well.
22) I see an attack on his Health. He should also pray against Coup in that country. I pray for God and his Excellency.
23) The incumbent president of Uganda will retain his stool.
24) There will be provocations, tensions, and movements that will revolt against him.
25) The president should watch his back because after this a lot will happen.
26) Things might fall apart and the center too might not hold. He will still be in power but the after-effects will be strong.
27) There will be an attempt to destroy Africa. I pray our leaders won’t be manipulated.
28) I see certain countries like South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, and Ghana that the leaders should be very careful. If you are not conscious of your belly I pray you won’t be used against your people.
29) Zambia is a great nation. Am very careful to talk about the country but God spoke to him. It’s a great nation, with great people, and Greta’s president. His Excellency means well for the country. He will do his best but the truth is there are a lot of Judases who will betray him.
30) I saw two mighty lions against each other. One has the flag of Zambia roundabout with a Great army around it while the other one doesn’t have such a great army. All of a sudden at the battlefield, the one with the great army was deserted by his soldiers and joined forces with the other lion. Betrayal will be the puzzle of the election. I recommend he should clean his house.
31) I see a serious shaking at the National Assembly between 2021 and 2023, either at the senate or Josie of Representatives that the center will not be able to hold.
32) I see some being dragged out and being replaced.
33) God said 2021 is the year for the courageous.
If you are courageous, you will come out with the desired results.
34) There will be things that will attempt to scare propel but if they walk like a lion, irrespective of the storm they will hit their target.